Undoubtedly, breast milk or mother’s milk is the best source of all the nutrition for a new born or an infant. There is no organic product that can be compared to breast milk, but when it becomes necessary for an infant to feed on natural organic baby formula, then proper research work needs to be done. The organic baby formulas are available in power, liquid or ready to consume conditions.
Benefits of organic or natural baby formula
Usually, till 12 months of age a baby needs to be given mother’s milk, but the carefully modeled organic baby formula can also be significantly beneficial. The products are manufactured organically, where the quality of the products/ ingredients are carefully balanced. The benefits of such food are:
- These are non-GMO products and derived from high quality ingredients. The term GMO refers to genetically modified products. So, the baby food solution is free from pesticides and inorganic compounds.
- Easy for the new born or the infant to digest.
- All the essential nutrients are present in breast milk. The formula feeding ensures that it is higher in vitamin sources, antioxidants, omega 3 fatty acid, etc.
- The products are manufactured according to the safety standards and nutrient level mentioned by the country’s food and Drug administration. So, undoubtedly it becomes a risk free food product for new born and infants.
- Special care is taken to ensure that the product is free from pesticide, heavy metals, fungi or poison and toxic elements.
- The food provided to such cows is natural and free from any kind of special treatment/ genetic engineering. It helps your child to stay away from chemicals. So, the more you put stress on organic food for infants, the more the companies will try producing it in natural way. Eventually, it will help the Mother Nature and the environment.
- As the organs of the new born or infants are very much delicate and sensitive, a minute adulteration in food can affect their health. In such cases, the organic or natural baby formula helps them to avoid the risk of lung damage, injury in the nervous system, immune system. Also, it averts them from side effects and allows them to grow in a very natural way. Baby foods prepared in inorganic way can make a prolong impact on the babies, which can be observed in them even after few years.
- Additional nutrients like fatty acid, choline, docosahexaenoic acid, etc. are added to the product so that it can come to the almost same standard of breast milk. You can choose lactose free formula in the baby formula so that it can be digested by the new born very easily.